I love making these cause they are super-fast, don’t require a lot of ingredients, and doesn’t use a lot of dishes. All things I look for while making breakfast! You can always take out the Matcha if you aren’t feeling it. You could replace it with protein powder, cacao powder, or nothing at all. Get creative, use whatever you have around and enjoy!
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon matcha
- cinnamon to taste
- 1 tsp butter/oil
1) Beat 1 egg in a small/medium sized bowl.
2) Add in banana and mash it with a fork.
3) Add the matcha and cinnamon and mix well.
4) Heat a tsp of butter/oil in pan.
5) Pour the batter, you should get about 3 small sized pancakes.
6) Fry each side for about 5 to 8 minutes. Should start to brown. Inside will still be soft.
7) Add toppings of choice.
I added a layer of jam and peanut butter between my pancakes and topped it with some peach slices. Drizzled a bit of agave syrup and sprinkled some more cinnamon on top (Can never have too much cinnamon!). My toppings always change depending on what I have around.
Tag me in your pictures if you guys try this! Would love to see how you get creative with your pancakes.
Have fun cooking!